Job description / Role
We're pleased to be recruiting for an opportunity to join a highly-ranked Construction & Dispute Resolution team within an international law firm.
The practice is seeking an experienced professional with between 4 to 7 PQE to assist with complex construction arbitrations throughout the GCC region.
* In this role, the successful applicant will work on major disputes with regards to the construction of airports, hospitals, shopping centres, hotels, power stations, bridges and highways, and renewable energy projects to name a few.
* This position represents the opportunity to apply your knowledge to a practice that thinks and works globally, that fosters a well-integrated practice and professional development.
The firm will favour western qualified applicants who are currently based in Dubai and have experience within a leading international law firm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Post qualification experience in Construction Disputes within a reputable international law firm;
* Experience in the Middle East region is strongly preferred;
* Experience with investigations work;
* Excellent academic track record;
* Able to collaborate with all levels within the firm and to take responsibility for solution delivery;
* Capacity to manage multiple projects to a tight deadline;
* Strong analytical skills and present clear and accurate findings.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below. Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Associate / Senior Associate Construction Disputes
Senior Legal Counsel
Associate (NQ - 3 PQE) - International Law Firm