Job description / Role
As the Senior Applications Associate, you will lead and contribute to the Eagle Investments platform and other data management investment software solutions. You will be responsible for reporting progress to ensure milestones are met constantly in order to deliver projects timely.
Support internal business users to ensure smooth implementations of new developments and/or system changes whilst maintaining availability and functionality at all times.
A leading, prestigious financial services business with exceptionally high turnover globally who pride themselves on their corporate sophistication and forward-thinking approach.
* Lead and monitor all progress for software platform solutions (in budget and time), act as go to person for all project related issues and report progress to Senior Management to ensure project deadlines are met.
* Delivery within defined SLA's for availability of the Eagle investment management systems applications and platforms.
* Work according to predefined ITIL processes and project management methodology.
* Scope and develop business requirements document for investment system projects and prepare business cases for senior management in order to enable management decision making.
* Develop test scenarios and manage and/or contribute to all test cycles during the project in order to optimise processes and ensure proper implementation of developments/changes.
* Create, maintain and share high quality documentation to stakeholders (both verbally and written) and provide technical background information, instructions and training in order to optimise access to the information systems and effective usage,
* Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects
* Work with the leading tools and top professionals in their field
* Generous tax-free salary
* Bachelor's degree in computer science with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
* Extensive knowledge of Investment or Data management systems, processes and related business processes, preferable Eagle Management Systems.
* Demonstrable ability to work autonomously on (large) projects
* Strong articulator with the proven ability to interact, negotiate with and professionally influence senior stakeholders
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Senior Analyst - Customer Experience
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)