Job description / Role
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in Business Process Technology.
As an RPA Developer you will be responsible for:
- Configuring and setting-up UiPath process components, including process flows, control objects, exception handling etc.;
- Developing and testing components
- Fine tuning of pre-built automation processes based on requirements
- You will be a Key member in applications development effort involving RPA tools;
- Taking ownership of individual RPA process being developed or supported
- Preparing key deliverables such as requirements gathering, design documentation, test documentation, training materials and administrative/procedural guides.
- Setting up & showcase Pre-sales demo with respect to specific client process requested
- Providing assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- BS in Computer Science, Business Computer or CCE
- MBA is a plus.
- Relevant experience in Finance or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel VBA & Macros
- Knowledge and experience with .Net, C ++ and Java or PowerShell
- Relevant certificates such as, but not limited to UiPath Foundation, UiPath Orchestrator 2.0, UiPath SAP Automation
- Strong knowledge in BluePrism and Automation
- Good knowledge of ERP solutions/Business Applications (Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Full mobility travel
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity