Job description / Role
Our Client an International Law firm are looking for a Senior Associate to join their award winning regional construction team based in Dubai. Most of the projects are on a large scale and have a high profile within the local and international construction market.
• To manage a caseload of mainly contentious construction matters;
• To assist partners with advisory work during project construction phase;
• To draft and negotiate a wide variety of building/ engineering contracts;
• To provide advice on warranties, guarantees and appointment documentation;
• To assist partners in delegation of work to and supervision of juniors in team;
• To work closely with clients and continually developing the aptitude to foster long term client relationships; and
• To actively participate in practice group business development.
• Strong academic background and training from a recognised international firm/practice;
• At least 5+ years construction experience gained at a reputable law firm with a strong reputation in the field of construction litigation and international arbitration;
• An ability to work on both contentious and non-contentious matters is essential;
• Regional construction experience is necessary;
• Proven track record in taking a lead role in complex and high $ value litigation;
• A real interest in marketing/business development and the ability to foster long term relationships;
• A willingness to assume responsibility and take a pro-active and commercial approach to issues;
• A genuine interest in marketing/ business development;
• An ability to work in a team and autonomously;
• Pro-active and commercial approach; and
• Drive, enthusiasm and flexibility.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies