Job description / Role
As a Senior Associate in the Corporate M&A practice, you will advise high-profile clients from Sovereign Wealth Funds and PE funds to financial institutions and MNCs on large cross-border transactions.
Considered within the top 10 law firms globally, with a well-established presence in the Middle East.
* Manage cross-jurisdictional teams and lead on M&A matters.
* Draft and negotiate key transaction documents and conduct due diligence.
* Drive business development in your practice area, with excellent relationship building and relationship management.
* Supervise and mentor juniors within the team and build a learning and development culture.
* Competitive salary with a clear path to Partner
* Opportunity to work on high-profile legal matters with local and global teams
* Progressive environment
* 6+ years PQE.
* Qualified and registered in the UK, US or similar jurisdiction.
* Strong knowledge of and experience in transactions in Europe and North America, with Middle East experience as a huge bonus.
* Quality experience working at a global law firm in their M&A practice.
* Excellent leadership and client management skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
International Legal Counsel
Middle East Executive
Chief Legal Officer
|Saudi Arabia||29 Sep|
Legal Manager - Major Regional Bank