Senior Associate - Corporate M&A
Job description / Role
Senior Associate - Corporate M&A (Relocation to Middle East)
A chance to work on the most significant and high-value cross-border M&A deals.
A large regional law firm with impressive specialist lawyers within the MENA region with a broad regional footprint across a number of countries.
* Negotiate deals and transaction documents
* Handle M&A transactions from start to finish
* Conduct timely and credible due diligence reviews
* Advise on and execute restructuring
* Handle regulatory matters
* Work on deals within a wide variety of sectors
* Drive business development in your practice area, with excellent relationship building and management of clients
* Tax Free Competitive Salary
* Career progression with the potential for partner-track for the right candidate
* 7+ years PQE
* Ideally common law qualified
* Bilingual would be an advantage but is not essential
* In-depth knowledge of and experience of corporate transactions
* Experience in cross-border transactions
* Excellent drafting skills and legal research ability
* Strong client-management skills
* A keen interest in business development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East