Job description / Role
Acquisition & Sales Management
* Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue.
* Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix, active/ passive ratio, liability targets, no. of transactions.
* Induction of all (NTB) new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
* Achieve "best in class" productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
* Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets, consistency and penetration.
* Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
* Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
* Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
* Maintain and update customer information on C Manager. Accurate and timely generation of reports.
* Activation of dormant accounts.
Customer Relationship Building
* Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
* Effectively meeting customer expectations and handling/ reduction of customer complaints.
* Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
* Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
* Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
* Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
* Ensure compliance of laid down process and procedures.
* To ensure compliance with Global Process Standards on Customer Data Confidentiality.
People and Talent
* Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
* Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
* Ensure KYC/AML updates, proper zero error documentation.
* Updating the C - Manager, adhering to the Contact Management Plan.
* Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
* Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
* Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, anti-miss-selling, etc and comply with the same.
* Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
* To be able to detect any suspicious transactions, Money laundering, forgeries etc
* Highest compliance with reference to Anti Bribery, Anti Money Laundering & Combating Financial Crime Risk procedures.
* Ensure all GPS standards are followed and adhered.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Good knowledge groups policies, standards, local regulations and legislations of the prevention of money laundering and adherence to group code of conduct.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* University Graduate.
* Relevant experience in sales and relationship management.
* Experience in handling all Banking & Investment Products.
* Demonstrated ability in sales planning.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
* Networking ability to manage interdepartmental deliverables.
* Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
* Good understanding of the business environment in UAE preferably with direct contacts with the local HNI community.
* Computer literacy at the user level.
* Adapting to multi-cultural environment.
* In-depth knowledge of capital markets and financial planning.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.