Job description / Role
Our Client an International Law firm are looking for an Senior Associate to join their busy Employment practice in Dubai, to focus on contentious and non-contentious matters. The ideal candidate will have a strong employment background, gained within a large-scale international or regional top tier firm.
• Advising clients on compliance with local laws and regulations
• Instructing and liaising with correspondent law firms across the region;
• Providing advice and support to clients on a full range of employment issues, including recruitment and sponsorship procedures, remuneration and benefits packages, grievance and disciplinary procedures and issues arising on the termination of employment
• Supporting the corporate department with employment issues arising out of transactions, such as undertaking employment due diligence, drafting warranties and indemnities in agreements and the transfer of employees
• Drafting and amending employment contracts, employee handbooks, policies and procedures and other employment-related documentation
• Interacting directly with local and international clients from a wide range of sectors
• Advising clients on employment disputes in the local courts and in the financial centres
• Advising clients on settlement of disputes and drafting settlement agreements
• Advising clients on immigration matters
• Contributing to the employment practice's know how and precedents system; and
• Supporting a wide range of business development initiatives.
• Have worked extensively on employment-related matters. Regional experience would be an advantage
• Have experience of working at a large-scale international or regional top tier law firm;
• Demonstrates an ability to interact confidently with clients and develop business pro-actively
• Possesses a minimum of 6 years' PQE
• Have attained a degree certificate(s) from a reputed institution, achieving a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent
• Have a mature and flexible personality and is able to work well within a team
• Be self-motivated and possesses a very pro-active attitude towards completing jobs and developing business
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.