Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with a large buyside family office based in Dubai who are expanding their finance team.
The Senior Associate, Finance (Public Investments) will work closely with the Senior Vice President in various financial functions, including trade settlement, P&L reporting, and portfolio reporting. The Senior Associate, Finance will play a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting, as well as contributing to the development and implementation of financial strategies to optimize the fund's performance and growth.
* Assist with trade settlement processes, ensuring trades are accurately and timely processed, settled, and cleared.
* Support the Senior Vice President in the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly P&L reports, as well as ad hoc analysis as required.
* Assist in the preparation of portfolio reporting, including portfolio analysis, risk management, and performance attribution.
* Report on risk management parameters and tolerances, including variance analysis, to ensure compliance with the fund's risk management policies and procedures.
* Participate in the development and maintenance of performance management and order management systems and associated workflows and processes to ensure accurate and efficient financial reporting.
* Work closely with the investment team and other stakeholders to resolve any issues related to trade settlement, P&L reporting, or portfolio reporting.
* Assist in financial reporting processes including production of AUP and statutory financial reports from auditors.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and accounting standards.
* Perform other ad hoc tasks as required by the Senior Vice President.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
* At least 3 years of experience in finance, within a hedge fund or other financial institution.
* Strong knowledge of financial markets, products, and instruments, as well as risk management strategies.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with large amounts of data.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* A commitment to integrity and ethical behaviour, with a focus on compliance and risk management.
Salary and Benefits
30,000 AED a month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.