Job description / Role
During your tenure as a Senior in Global Employer Services, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Applies knowledge and skills of relevant practices and processes in area of specialization to client problems
- Presents findings and recommends and implements advice independently relevant to immigration and consults others as needed
- Reviews written technical advice, reports, memoranda and/or other deliverables relevant to immigration laws and rules for adequacy of research conducted and appropriateness and accuracy of conclusions
- Proven ability to handle a high volum e of cases, manage multiple clients, and handle complex, challenging cases with thoroughness and proficiency.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations
- Interprets and synthesizes data, exercises professional skepticism to challenge data, and identifies meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
- Applies understanding of client needs to make global mobility recommendations
- Reviews as-is controls environment and process documentation to identify control gaps and/or deficiencies
- Identifies potential changes to processes and/or controls to remediate deficiencies
- Performs analysis of compensation and benefit analysis to understand deal implications, provides recommendations based on due diligence, and performs post acquisition consulting
- Assesses current technologies and recommends future uses or integrations to address client's needs
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- 2 - 4 years of general immigration experience, preferably with at least a year focused on the UAE. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law/immigration firm, or mobility department of a multinational company is required.
- Consulting and compliance experience is needed.
- Experience with inbound and outbound immigration is preferred.
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Good knowledge of UAE and/or other MENA jurisdiction laws and regulations
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity