Job description / Role
Our client is a global investment company based in the UAE is looking to hire a Senior Associate - Healthcare Asset Management to join their team. This role will be supporting the Senior Vice President or Vice President in leading end-to-end deal origination and execution activities.
* Act as an asset manager for small-size asset
* Oversee and manage Analysts in the implementation of financial analysis, and modelling, research, industry & market intelligence activities, and developing reports.
* Develop complex financial models and organize complex financial analysis activities
* Perform due diligence and research activities to provide valuable and reliable insight that supports the business function in making decisions on deals execution.
* Support the development of deals related material and reports
* Capacity to build and submit investment case memos/presentations
* Competent to develop and/or evaluate tactics and advice on ways to improve them
* Ability to take the lead the implementation of multi-stream projects
* Developing pipeline for new business prospects and assess the commercial viability
* A Bachelor degree holder in business management, finance, economics or equivalent.
* A Master degree from a top-tier internationally recognised higher education institution or a financial certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, CAIA) is preferred.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in progressively more complex roles in a top-tier investment bank, management consulting or private equity firm.
* Experience in financial modelling and analysis, valuation, investment analysis and/or asset management.
* In-depth knowledge of financial and accounting numerical fundamentals
* Ability to participate in external meetings and negotiations with stakeholders
* Identify financial statements, cash-flow statements, company P&L, etc.,
* Skilled to develop complex financial models with less supervision
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.