Job description / Role
A leading financial services business is currently seeking a Senior Associate for their strong L&D team. This position carries out various duties relating to the learning, career development and talent management strategies, policies, procedures and programs.
* Participate in the design, vendor selection and/or customisation of in house training and speaker sessions.
* Validate all learning materials prior to release of programs
* Participate in the development of tools and processes for assessing, reviewing and developing company talent.
* Take part in the preparation of development programmes for fresh graduates & professionals.
* Monitor accuracy and timeliness of data in ARMS system, database and tracking systems.
* Bachelor degree in HR, Business Support or equivalent
* Must have experience in a mature HR/L&D function
* 4-7 years experience (mid-level)
* Professional membership such as CIPD or SHRM preferred
* Must have experience in large multinational or financial services/investment business.
* Must be a polished well-presented individual with excellent English communication skills.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.