Senior Associate (UAE National)
Job description / Role
Responsible for assessing and managing investment risks, analysing global trends, and producing reports for senior management.
Premier sovereign wealth fund.
* Conduct risk assessments on new and existing investment opportunities
* Develop and implement risk management strategies to mitigate portfolio risks
* Collaborate with investment teams to identify and manage portfolio risks
* Monitor and analyse global macroeconomic and geopolitical events that may impact the portfolio
* Produce regular risk reports for senior stakeholders.
* Exposure to a dynamic and multinational environment
* Clear progression path for UAE nationals, as well as a highly competitive compensation package.
* UAE National with Family Book
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
* 5+ years of experience in investment risk management, preferably with a sovereign wealth fund, investment bank, or asset manager.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.