Senior Associate - White-Collar Crime
Job description / Role
Senior Associate White-collar Crime (Relocation to Middle East)
Providing litigation and advisory services in relation to all white-collar crime matters to a wide range of clients.
A leading regional law firm with a market-leading financial crime team advising on matters across the GCC.
* Provide advice on all white-collar crimes
* Advise financial institutions, government-owned entities, multinational corporations, high-net-worth individuals, and family businesses
* Advise on local law
* Advise on contextual and regulatory developments related to financial crime
* A competitive salary
* Career progression
* Chance to join a market-leading team
* 7+ years PQE.
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* Regional experience
* Experience advising clients on financial crime matters
* Experience in Litigation
* Excellent drafting skills and legal research ability
* Strong client-management skills
* A keen interest in business development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Associate - Corporate M&A
Associate - Banking
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East