Job description / Role
Our client a well-known event management firm is currently looking for a Senior Audio Visual Technician to be based in Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Supervise, motivate and train staff. Set up communication process including daily meetings, team meetings, communication log, etc
• Work with state of the art Audio Visual conferencing equipment; including webcast, telephone conferencing, and ISDN
• Oversee the management of daily operations for the conference rooms
• Communicate requirements to staff for completion of AV requests
• Be able to upload and display PowerPoint presentations and slide shows
• Coordinate with outside vendors to successfully execute large scale events
• Schedule equipment and staff to cover the conference and events of the week ahead
• Speak with other technology providers to integrate services
• Track equipment inventory and controls as well as SLA compliance including response time and customer satisfaction
• Ensure room check inspections and regular preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment
• Perform other duties assigned by management
• Create proposals for new AV equipment, services, or staffing as requested or needed
• To develop, evolve, compile and complete monthly and quarterly metrics and reports and business case analysis and scorecards
• Attend the large event planning team meeting
• Identify continuous improvement processes for seamless customer service across both lines of business Follow up on service challenges and take corrective action
• Act as the escalation point for problem and issue resolution
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Strong leadership and leadership skills for Co AV technicians during the whole operation period.
• Previous experience working as Senior AV operator
• Good communications skills and can work under pressure.
• In depth knowledge on how to maintain audio visual equipment including display devices, projectors, televisions, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers.
• Provide excellent equipment knowledge and be able to setup, operate, trouble shoot and shutdown all AV equipment.
• Strong Knowledge with the use of watchout system and other control systems.
• Knowledgeable with the systems of kinetic motors.
• Able to Perform equipment, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections.
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions in case of glitch during the show.
• Assemble and disassemble audio visual equipment as needed.
• Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
• Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely.
• High Level of physical fitness.
• Provide technical assistance to other teams when required
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our offic.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commissioning Engineer - CCTV