Job description / Role
• Leading audits of all the client entities.
• Leading junior audit staff and assisting them with their work and guiding them.
• Follow the set audit methodology and learn proper functioning of audit programs that are approved by the organization.
• Preparation of financial statements from trial balance and also from bank statements.
• Carry out fieldwork methodically and documenting all the information related to these field work as per the quality standards of accounting and auditing.
• Obtain information directly/indirectly though examination of records and sourcing them from clients.
• Assist in the assessment of reliability and effectiveness of internal controls, accounting and risk management systems.
• Assist in the management of audit engagements.
• Examining balance sheet and income statements in detail.
• Ensure issues raised are appropriately resolved in a timely manner.
• Assist in the preparation and issuance of financial statements as per auditing and accounting standards.
• Assist in the delivery of reports other than audited financials (like liquidations and special purpose reports).
• Assist with compliance, tax, corporate and other departments to support for clients.
• Working for the other group entities as and when needed.
• Preparation of liquidation reports and handling liquidation reports.
• Work on the any related professional tasks and assignments.
• Prepare internal report for management.
• Train and lead junior team members.
• Graduation in Finance or related field.
• 5-6 years of auditing experience from well-known UAE auditing firm.
• Qualified or finalist of CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
• Perfect written and spoken English.
• Excellent technical and systems skill including MS Office
• High level of communication skills.
• Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality.
• Self-confident and very proactive.
• Prepared to be hands-on to achieve results and maintain deadlines.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Black Pearl Consult
A Leading Group In UAE
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)