Job description / Role
• Identify risk matters to the business
• Schedule, plan and complete risk-based audits
• Report and present findings to the Partner and client, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures
• Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by the audit process and objectives
• Liaise with client Fiance Department or company directors
• Plan and deliver audits of determined business area or department
• Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal controls requirements, industry benchmarks, regulations and government legislation
• Lead, supervise, manage and develop the team of auditors
• Assist with other audit matters and projects
• Enable the business to fulfill their commitments to international and government compliance standards and requirments
• Experienced and qualified (CPA / ACA / ACCA or similar), is preferred
• Knowledge and experience of IFRS and International Auditing Standards
• Capability to supervise, lead and inspire members of staff
• Results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
• Exceptional analytical ability and experienced at making recommendations
About the Company
XB4 was formed in Pennsylvania in 2003, in the wake of the Enron-Andersen collapse, when serious quality and confidence challenges were facing the accounting world, and in particular the Big Four. Founded by a CPA with years of experience working in and out of the Big Four Accounting firms, XB4’s earliest goal was to deliver assurance, tax and financial advisory services that combined integrity and transparency with highly individualized professional care. In other words, bigger is not necessarily better.
All our clients are important. All their concerns are significant, and all our clients can expect that with XB4 they will receive services that will add value to their organizations or businesses. At XB4, our goal is to serve and protect the interest of our profession, therefore, we are here to deliver more than just a name.
We pride ourselves on a team that comprises of former Big Four Partners and staff. They bring with them decades of experience across a range of industries and organizations, in the public and private sectors, both profit and non-profit entities. Our approach combines a number of key ingredients that makes XB4 unique from other firms:
- thorough understanding of the applicable Standards and regulations;
- strong competency in local and international best industry practices;
- use and rely on the latest and best technology;
- individualized research;
- accessibility to our clients and communities; and
- trusted, honest, reliable, and timely service.
At XB4, we believe ethics are real values, and not just another box on a check-list. If you share our values, please join us!