Job description / Role
• Plan and oversee the auditing process
• Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
• Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
• Coordinate periodical audits.
• Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in Audit Firms in native country or in UAE.
• Proven experience as an auditor
• In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
• Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Integrity and reliability.
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: AS PER UAE LABOUR LAW
• CPA/ CA qualified candidates with minimum 5 - 7 years post qualification experience required in an Auditing firm.
• Thorough knowledge of IFRS is must.
• Financial auditing
• Accounts Finalization/ monthly and annual closing
• MIS/Financial Reporting
• Budgeting & forecasting
• Cash, receivable and payable management
• Compliance to GAAP/IFRS & Consolidation
• Excellent advanced Excel knowledge with Analytical / Budgeting/ Costing is required.
About the Company
Established in the year 1983 as an audit firm, MCK has rapidly emerged as a multi-disciplinary firm providing a wide range of services like management consulting, corporate finance, IT and E-commerce consulting apart from the regular audit and accounting related services.
The firm’s existence for almost two decades in the U.A.E has resulted in building a strong clientele base of successful entrepreneurs / companies spread across industries like manufacturing, trading, money exchanges, travel, hospitality, construction, contracting, shipping, printing & publishing, insurance and gold / diamond jewelers.
We believe in building enduring relationships with our clients through pro-active services, which has always made the clients satisfied.
We are proud to mention that our specialized skills and rich experience in this country have often helped to convert our client’s visions and dreams into reality.
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading International Shipping Company In UAE
Irwin & Dow