Job description / Role
Client is seeking an experience Senior BID Manager /Project Manager for a large international Architectural practice.
* Identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid or not for the work
* Researching, writing and/or checking proposals
* Working with key members of the organization and the client organization to obtain the information required to compile the bid
* Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid they are working on
* Negotiating with specialist suppliers and/or subcontractors
* Researching current and future market trends
* Responding to clients' and other stakeholders' queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted
* Overseeing the bid process and making sure deadlines are met.
* If the bid is successful, briefing the teams who will carry out the project work.
* Contractual knowledge
* Reading, checking and evaluating submitted proposals in compliance towards scope of work, list of deliverables and contractual
You will ideally have 10 + years' experience and a BSc in Architecture or Civil Engineering
* Software expertise: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
* Skills: Architect/Engineer working preferably as Tendering Manager with a similar experience in bidding for a lead consultant firms
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.