Job description / Role
We are looking for energetic professionals - trainer with hands-on experience, who will lead an interactive training session and facilitate activities that serve specific learning objectives.
- Interpersonal Skills & Emotional Intelligence
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Business Etiquette & Business Writing
- Essential Communication Skills
- Proficient English, both written and verbal
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationship with others
- 10+ years of experience in delivering training courses in UAE
About the Company
MENTOR is a management consulting firm that helps organizations reach their full potential. Since our establishment in 2006, we have guided organizations of all sizes on their journey to achieve excellence.
Through a deep understanding of our clients’ operations and challenges, we offer comprehensive recommendations and solutions that can achieve desired change. And we reinforce this change through learning programs and digital tools that align and nurture talent.
Our advisory services provide direction to organizations on how to create positive change and become more efficient and cohesive. We also equip people with the skills and knowledge required for change, through a variety of customized learning solutions. And we empower change through digital applications that help clients to implement solutions, and to operate and learn more effectively.
Learning & Development Manager
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Head of Learning & Development
TGC Middle East
Adjunct - Soft Skills Faculty
The Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Training (CERT)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Sep|
Senior Specialist, Talent Management
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)