Job description / Role
Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) delivers a best-in-class, SaaS-enabled, rules-based system for billing, payment, and collections that increases revenue opportunities, reduces costs, improves customer service, and provides sales channel support. It enhances the efficiency of the billing process, the solution offers a robust platform for calculating revenue and creating invoices for fee based services. The solution can optimize favorable customer pricing with what-if analysis for negotiating rates, which includes a billing calculation engine that generates information from processing systems like Automated Clearing house (ACH) and other modes of payment systems. The tool applies pricing methods and rules to create customer invoices as well as the associated financial transactions for your general ledger. It provides open interfaces for accepting payment transactions from customers to create and inquire upon current customer balances. It supports flexible configuration of customer and product hierarchies to allow you to create invoices in accordance with your contract and pricing agreements.
For more information, please access ORMB
Description What You'll Do Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
- Account and Relationship Lead for a small number (5-8) of Tier 1 & 2 Financial Services Accounts across the Middle East, with primary accountabilities for;
* building a deep and active engagement model with the CSuite,
* creating a tailored 'case for transformation' for each client and
* generating an annual revenue stream for both License and Support services.
- Primary objective is to attain revenue targets set across The ORMB product line
- Directly engage with clients C Suite & Board, presenting a whole of Oracle perspective
- Actively contribute to FSGBU account plan and coverage model
- Drive X-LOB engagement teams for providing responses to specific needs and opportunities
- Build relationships and collaboration models with Strategic Client Director and other local Oracle LOBs
- Work directly with Management and Global Units to co-ordinate the required level of Corporate support and commitment
- Build relationships with key influencers of the account (e.g. customers / 3rd Party influencers / SIs)
What You'll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Track record of closing large, complex technology deals
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the banking industry across the region
- Must understand the ORMB solutions and Revenue Management/Billing solutions with our competitors, ideally in banking and insurance
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Ability to travel as required
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Senior Banking Applications Sales Executive
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Client Management Analyst
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|
Customer Service Representative
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)