Job description / Role
Emirates Palace is centrally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, close to major visitor attractions and the main business areas of the city. Just 40 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai Airport, Emirates Palace is conveniently situated for both leisure and business travellers. Popular tourist sites close to the Emirates Palace include the Grand Mosque and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, both located 20 minutes away. The Marina Mall and major shopping attractions are also within walking distance of the hotel
Senior BMS Technician
Under the guidance of the ELV/IT Systems Engineer, operates, maintains Engineering Control Room in accordance with Kempinski standards, to achieve optimum product quality.
- Responsible for the trouble free operation of central monitoring station and the associated systems.
- Service, commissioning and testing of HVAC Control equipment using specialized test equipment and instruments.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in building automation systems
- Generates a variety of diagnostic reports from systems to support technical team in line with Control Room operators' procedure manual.
- Responds and takes necessary action to resolve various alarm reports from systems.
- Undertakes other duties as delegated where relevant to the position.
- Adhere to Emirates Palace & Kempinski Policies & Procedures
- Represent the 5 values of Kempinski DNA: Creating Traditions, Entrepreneurial Performance, People Oriented, Straight Forwardness and Passion for European Luxury
- Follow Supervisors instructions in line with job requirements
- Adhere to all security and safety instructions
- Inspire guests with an attitude of personal attention to their requests.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A solid knowledge & experience in BMS trouble shooting, fault finding and problem diagnosis
- Should be conversant with the equipment and all the installations related to Air conditioning covered under the scope of works for the job handled.
- Should have knowledge of commissioning and maintenance of various types of chillers, Package units and other HVAC and Mechanical Equipment
- Assertive and effectiveness
- Action and Result Oriented
- Strong problem-solving
- Analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate with management and users topics relating to the operation of engineering systems
- Skills to analyze feedback information and propose remedial action.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.