Job description / Role
• Manage and lead the Branch effectively by maintaining high quality customer services and optimizing employee satisfaction to ensure the achievement of sales and other targets of the branch to maximize the contribution to the bank's growth and profitability.
• Agree on the business plan for the branch with the Area manager and subsequently cascade the same with the individual staff members in the branch to support the achievement of the business goals of the branch .
• Contribute to the acquisition of business for the branch by marketing and cross selling the bank's services and products to the existing and potential customers.
• Ensure high level customer service including the review of customer complaints to maintain high level customer satisfaction.
• Champion the centralization process and support other bank-wide initiatives to enhance the operational efficiency across the Bank.
• Monitor the performance of the staff members through periodic reviews and provide them with factual feedback to ensure that targets are met or exceeded to foster a high performance culture
• Ensure to comply with the audit requirements, internal and external reporting obligations etc in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
• Represent the Bank in the community in order to promote its image, enhance its reputation and optimize business opportunities
• Branch Net Profit
• Product volume target
• Consumer (For full service &Private Brs.)
• No. of Elite customers
• Average volume of deposits/personal loans
• No. of credit cards sold
• Branch cross-sell ratio
• Private/Personal Banking segment
• Trade finance income
• Service and Quality
• Customer satisfaction survey scores
• Customer feedback
• Mystery shopping
• Employee Satisfaction Survey
• Achieve NIL genuine customer complaints (against branch staff & non-recording of complaints)Service TAT
• Rework ratio
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in commercially oriented discipline with recognized diploma in Banking
• 8-10 years of banking experience with at least 6 years experience of handling independent responsibility for a specific banking area as a Branch Manager / Senior Branch Manager or Department Head in Abu Dhabi region.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Corporate Banking - Relationship Manager (Emirati)
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|
Quest Search & Selection
Manager - Personal Banking Solution - UAE National (Treasury Sales)
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East