Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working alongside a leading consumer company in Dubai to recruit a Senior Brand Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Lead, this role is primarily responsible for;
• Leading the core business across the 6P’s.
• Collaborating with Category, Sales, Finance, Consumer Insights and Supply chain to drive the business.
• Creating breakthrough communications that will build brand equity and drive long-term growth for the business.
• Owning and manage the media plans and laydown across the category; partnering with our agencies to drive outstanding work.
• Developing a deep understanding of the consumer and leveraging consumer insights to drive brand equity.
• Managing Brand Budget.
• Owning the long term thinking for the brand and partnering with the wider team to develop the 3 to 5 year plans.
• Working in partnership with the category team to ensure strong in market execution and commercial rigour.
• Managing and coaching 2 talented Brand Managers.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and/or marketing qualification, e.g. CIM.
• Experience in a consumer brand management role.
• Track record of developing winning plans across the marketing mix for consumers and/or HCPs.
• Awareness of ME media landscape, digital and PR.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong competence in data analysis and insight development.
• Commercial acumen and grasp of the P&L and its drivers.
• Operates to a good degree of autonomy.
• Can-do, entrepreneurial attitude.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Middle East Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services
Brand Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services