Senior Brand Manager - Elemis & Erborian
Job description / Role
Senior Brand Manager - Elemis & Erborian
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Senior Brand Manager is responsible for designing and implementing the strategy, goals and objectives, setting budgets and commercial targets of their brands in close alignment and coordination with the key stakeholders.
In addition, our Senior Brand Manager is accountable for the marketing plan of the brands and increasing the market share, and the delivery of top line and bottom line targets in close liaison with different channels (Retail, Wholesale, eCom, Spas, Travel retail and B2B)
- Develop the business plan, budgets and 3 years plan of the brands in line with the strategic direction and collaborating with different stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of top line and bottom line targets for a portfolio of brands in coordination with different channel Directors' (eCom, Retail, Distribution, etc.)
- Be the point of contact with the brands and keep them up to date on the business plans & growth in the Middle East
- Ensure the Brands are well represented in the different channels across the Middle East, and in line with the overall strategy of the Group and the brands.
- Lead and oversee the implementation of 360 marketing activations and plans for the brands across the channels, and measure ROI, customer reach, and other relevant metrics.
- Recommend marketing mix for different channels, existing shops and new openings
- Use marketing KPIs to set realistic but stretching targets for the team, brand and activities and suggest optimizations on actions and tools
- Ensure the VM guidelines and representation of the Brands are accordingly met in the different channels of the brands
- Conduct strategic meetings with retail partners/operators, marketing, and regional teams to identify areas of support in marketing support, branding, training, etc.
- Develop an evolving hybrid customer journey for the brands allowing to build, grow and sustain a community of loyal customers
- Mentor and coach team and lead them to achieve brands' vision and business plans milestones
- Approve Brand mix and oversee smooth implementation of opening, closing and renovation of counters and often get involved with the demand planning
- Promote customer service excellence by running surveys and analysing benchmarks
- Analyze and improve cost effectiveness; prepare ad-hoc review budget updates in collaboration with Managing Director and Brands' management
- Analyze profitability of the store/brands & monitor market share
- Provide action plan to increase market share of the brands in the region, and align different stakeholders on the implementation.
- Review monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traffic in store and store KPI's and prepare action plan accordingly
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower team, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Oversee the brand training of all staff across different channels and ensure they are well abreast of the product knowledge and storytelling, to provide the best experience to customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Marketing and communication in a retail beauty environment
- Good business accumen
- Experience in identifying, pursuing and capturing new business opportunities Able to nurture relationships with brands/clients/ partners
- Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing & Communications/ Business Administration or any related field
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.