Job description / Role
As part of our Luxury Division, our Senior Brand Trainer is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the Luxury fashion and accessories by using the best training practices. Our Trainer will also research and localize materials on the category and brand, and in collaboration with Group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered. Our Senior Brand Trainer will support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
What you'll do:
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
- Research, gather and localize brand material, and work in collaboration with Group L&D in the development of training materials
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
- Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content
- Analyze training data to assess usage and gaps
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to the in-store team
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Introduce interior design training related to category/products sold
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions' needs
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
- Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events
What experience you should have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a trainer within Luxury Fashion or Accessories
- Experience with developing training materials
- Tech savvy and creative when developing new training materials to account for new technologies
- Experience working with Italian Luxury brands is preferred - If you speak Italian as well even better!
- Strong understanding of training needs analysis and working with sales executives
- You have high energy and motivation!
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.