Job description / Role
Our client is a leading consultant with a reputation for delivery numerous high profile across the GCC. As a result of a number of recent project wins, they are actively looking to develop their team with the appointment of a Building Surveyor to join their established team in Dubai.
• This will be a long term role with a variety of sector exposure and a long-term goal to drive your career to the next level.
The successful candidates will:
• Fluent in English with strong verbal and written skills.
• Degree educated - Ideally with a degree related to Building Surveying or General Construction.
• A proven track record in report writing or a similar.
• Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ideally Chartered with RICS.
• Preference will be for people based in the UAE but would be open to individuals outside the region.
• Our client offers a challenging and rewarding working environment, with the opportunity to work across a range of high profile projects now and in future.
If you are interested in speaking about the role then click APPLY NOW.
Redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|