Job description / Role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be integral to the organisation's efforts to enable a company wide strategy formulation and planning, ongoing corporate development activity and sustainable growth.You will be expected to support the CEO in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives (market/ segment/ service development, sales and operational process enhancements etc.) and in the delivery of company-wide performance.
An organisation with interesting business lines exploring a massive range of new strategic initiatives focused internally and externally from the organisation
* Generate high quality economic and sector specific analysis and content inputs to enable C-Level decision making.
* Conduct organisational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
* Conduct and engage in strategic business development efforts by business line to achieve end goal and help the company expand.
* Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
* Monitor and develop insights on trends in the competitive landscape - across key market segments within the portfolio, understand key growth drivers by market, USP and positioning of the service/product across the multiple business lines - share of market, influence points, penetration and value chain structure etc.
* Build qualitative and quantitative frameworks to evaluate current state of business, financial, service and operations vs. ideal end-state; develop a strong understanding of global best practices to identify opportunities for enhancement; enable recommendations with implementation timelines and ROI criteria.
This very exciting, brand new role that will pay an attractive bonus (potentially double the salary) along with a maximum salary of AED 15,000 and offer amazing unmatched opportunities to accelerate your career. It will also give you exposure to high profile government organisations and stakeholders in the Middle East.
* Must be an Arabic speaker.
* Minimum 4+ years' relevant experience within corporate or strategic management consulting organisations.
* Strong experience in Market Research and Assessments (by country and by sector + listed companies).
* Experience with identification and description of investment opportunities, detailed business / feasibility plans generation.
* Demonstrated problem solving leadership and ability to overcome execution obstacles.
* Successful sales experience would be an advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Business Analyst (Retail Background)
Senior Business Analyst - Oracle Supply Chain Consultant (Temporary)