Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE GAME-CHANGING HAPPENS
Senior Business Analyst - Oracle Supply Chain Consultant (Temporary)
The team provides and supports the systems that glue the business together. That means maintaining all IT from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. As importantly, they're game changers for the industry. They bring us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionize what we do.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible for the system processes for Supply Chain Functions and identify the 'challenges' and Gaps with the processes and system.
- You'll carry out business analysis using structured methodologies.
- You'll Configure Oracle SCM - Inventory & Purchasing module & Order Management (IR-ISO cycle).
- You'll meet relevant stakeholders, conduct workshops and document the consolidated requirements.
- You'll define testing scenarios and develop test scripts. Support business users with execution of test scripts. Develop end-user documentation and training material
- You'll collaborate with department members to ensure all system design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a Degree level in Engineering, business administration or equivalent with in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management process areas.
- You should have at least 6 years of hands on experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite R12 Supply Chain Management Modules (Purchasing, Inventory, iProcurement, Sourcing, Order Management).
- Experience in at least three full life cycle implementations is required.
- Working knowledge of Oracle EBusiness Suite R12 Finance Modules is an advantage.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Business Analyst for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO