Job description / Role
The Middle East Healthcare Market
The healthcare market in the middle east is undergoing a rapid and comprehensive transformation with the patient at the centre. Better patient healthcare access & outcomes, facility performance, financial accountability as well as the unique healthcare digitization agenda form the cornerstones of this transformation
To help support and realise this transformation, EY is looking to recruit healthcare consulting specialists to join us on this exciting journey to accelerate their own careers and shape the future of healthcare within the region
What we are looking for
We're interested in professionals with a strong work ethic, motivation and the willingness to learn. You'll need to be comfortable handling several responsibilities at once, often with shifting priorities, and work within a collaborative environment, where you'll be building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels
Working as part of a high-performing team, you will be involved in the shaping and delivery of transformation projects and programs, to include, but not limited to, clinical care models, performance improvement, and system re-design.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong healthcare clinical, operational, industry or consulting background with 2-5 years' experience
- Understanding of the current global and regional healthcare challenges
- Outstanding academic record
- Proficiency in English Language and the use of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel across the region
Ideally, you'll also have
- Clinical qualifications e.g. doctor, nurse
- Masters/ Bachelor's degree in a related health discipline e.g. master's in health management
- Proficiency in Arabic
- Previous experience working in the GCC
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package and accelerated growth within the business where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring.
In addition to that we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region