Job description / Role
• Plan, organize and execute sales activities and assist Line Manager in achieving the sales strategy and objectives consistent with the organizations’ overall mission, vision and long-term business objectives.
• Responsible for the account management of existing clients including development of new revenue opportunities in providing excellent service and satisfaction to customers.
• FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists the Line Manager in the implementation of the overall sales strategy for rigid plastics for the region with the focus on achieving maximum sales growth.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Contribute towards preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecast to enable effective forward planning.
• Provide inputs to planning and budgetary processes for the department to assist senior management to construct annual business plan and budgets.
• Coordinate with the Line Manager to plan and execute sales activities for both generic customers including walk-ins and corporate customers and ensure sales targets are met.
• Respond efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries from existing clients, present product samples and prepare a business case solution on customer requirements by conducting design feasibility in liaison with the design team.
• In consultation with Line Manager and production team prepare cost estimates and manage & track quotations with regular follow-up with the clients.
• Build rapport and relationship with the clients and with the support of the design team provide technical consultancy to the client and assist them in their queries.
• Acts as the key interface between our customers and all relevant internal divisions in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
• Negotiate and close sales with the clients for order conversion.
• Follow-up with the client for receipt of Purchase orders.
• Ensure the confirmed orders received from the clients are processed on the company ERP system.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs
• Conduct after sales visit to the clients by providing impeccable customer service and handle any concerns/issues raised with the respective departments (Quality, Production, Supply Chain) to ensure all the complaints are addressed efficiently and resolutions communicated effectively to the clients.
• Maintain ongoing relationship with the clients by providing support, information, and guidance in researching and recommending new opportunities, recommend product enhance/improvements and offer value added services.
• Following up on previous customers and make offer for the quotation for maintenance of mould by verifying the scope of work.
• Maintain accurate sales records and prepare weekly & monthly sales reports outlining the activities of both generic customers including walk-ins and corporate customers.
• Monitor feedback from customers to measure satisfaction levels with company products and services.
• Ensure the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements(SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues and provide valid inputs on client activities and complaints for CRM database.
• Ensure all sales processes and activities meet and match the company ISO and management procedures
Education, Experience, Functional Skills And Knowledge
• Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or MBA
• A minimum of 6 years’ hands on experience in providing sales solutions preferably in plastic manufacturing/packaging industry.
• Language Requirements
• Bilingual in both English and South Indian Language - Malayalam
• Functional Skills & Specific Knowledge
• Contract negotiation skills
• Financial Acumen
• Ability to explore business opportunities & close the deals
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.