Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The DarkMatter Transportation Market Solutions Center (MSC) team within the Business Development department is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join its team.
DarkMatter weaves digital enablement and cyber resilience seamlessly into the very fabric of an organization.
Our team's role is to act as the translation layer between an organisation's cyber security needs, business strategy and technology. In practice, this means that we work closely with our clients to assess their needs, chart their cyber security and digital transformation roadmaps, provide them with integrated solutions end-to-end and support them in managing their digital assets to make them resilient and create sustainable competitive advantage.
We take on a multi-pronged advisory, education & training, coordination, and execution role to bring each project to fruition.
You will support the development and implement the sales strategy within our Transportation accounts by developing new business, ensuring revenue and profitability, and account management, while maintaining highest customer satisfaction.
In this job, you will:
- Identify new sales opportunities and target markets, and make initial customer contact.
- Understand customer needs and formulate collaborative proposal with solutions, justifications and expected results.
- Ensure that the content within any proposal or contract is technically and financially valid with proper margins, payment terms and delivery timeframes.
- Review closed / lost sales, share "Lessons Learnt" and use to improve next deal.
- Provide regular sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information on all account activity, including status and call reports and maintain customers' records.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Ensure high post sales satisfaction that enables repeat business with customers.
- Ensure customer is billed on time and payments received.
- Manage Service Contract Renewals and ensure contracts due are analysed for possible value added services.
- Liaise with Transportation Market Solutions Center (MSC) team for market feedback and trends.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 8+ years relevant experience (Transportation, Digital, Sales)
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience with leading IT System Integrators in the region in the Transport sector
- Proven account management skills and experience in handling large government / corporate accounts
- Technical competence and understanding on security, software, hardware, networks, etc.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and a skilled negotiator
- Ability to handle stressful situations, pressures and deadlines
- Proven ability to engage with and align senior executives, CISO etc.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals including stakeholders from internal audit, compliance and business units
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Sales Manager/Sales Director
Business Development Manager for Oil and Gas Industry
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jun|
Sales Manager Cloud Platform
IT Sales Manager
BAC Middle East