Job description / Role
Do you have a Master's Degree in Business administration or Sales and Marketing? Do you have proficient knowledge of Freight Products Rates? If yes, read more now!
Our client is a fast-growing global transport and logistics provider with A-Z logistics solutions. Started in Denmark and expanded its footprint to all six continents, growing experience and knowledge to become one of the leading experts in the freight forwarding industry. Striving to bring a human approach to everything they do and everyone they meet is their guiding principle.
• Develop and maintain sales of new projects of EPCs and O&G clients within the Industrial vertical in the UAE market.
• Acquire, Develop, and maintain strong customer relations ensuring customer satisfaction combined with operational excellence and customer service.
• Provide project solutions to clients thereby increasing the revenue and gross margin potential.
• Observe the market dynamics, conduct research, and onboard new project business.
• Lead tender response in collaboration with the front office management and supporting middle office functions.
• Responsible to conduct high-level presentations and provide proposals to project clients.
• Develop a list of new targets on a weekly basis in the sales pipeline and discuss the strategy to onboard the business.
• Responsible to achieve the target as defined and budgeted growth within the Industrial vertical.
• Ensure Customer commitments are clearly communicated to respective operations – a clear business setup process.
• Work with the Global, regional, and local teams on complex projects to achieve the shared goals of the organization.
• Respond to customer queries, and complaints and provide customized solutions.
• Independently lead the Industrial vertical and provide commercial and technical solutions to clients.
• Ensure that all data for clients onboarded are inputted on CRM and reviewed on a weekly basis.
• Participate in the weekly and monthly sales meetings
• Take initiative and participate in industry events and business promotions and take charge of specific communication tasks (sponsoring, events, etc.) and participate in business promotion operations
• Monitor the creditworthiness of customers/prospects in relation to financial services
• Draft commercial contracts according to the regulations, if necessary, in cooperation with the Legal Service and the GM of Abu Dhabi.
• Lead, coach, and mentor the team in Abu Dhabi on Industrial Projects.
• Master’s Degree in Business administration or Sales and Marketing.
• 12 years of experience with a Freight Forwarding Company in an Industrial Projects environment In Abu Dhabi
• Proficient knowledge of Freight Products Rates.
• Proficient IT and Computer Literacy Skills.
• English Language Communication Skills & knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
• Project management
• Proficient Planning, Organizing Skills & Communication Skills.
• Proficient Negotiation Skills.
• Team Building Skills
• Well-rounded personality and detailed sound knowledge of the Abu Dhabi Industrial market.
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.