Job description / Role
Oracle Middle East is looking to recruit a Senior Business Intelligence Architect to join our energetic team which delivers high value to customers in the Lower Gulf region in their endeavors with on-premise and cloud technology solution offerings. The candidate should have the ability to translate customer business requirements into solutions that leverage Oracle's data management offerings (Oracle DB, Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Analytics Server, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning). The candidate should be able to mentor members of the partner's technical community, and frequently delivers training and presentations to enrich Oracle technical community.
The ideal candidate should have significant experience in data management offerings. The candidate should have the ability to:
• Engage with all levels within both Oracle and the customers' organizations
• Co-draft sales strategies together with the account managers
• Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
• Provide technical support in all necessary sales activities
• Define system architecture and develop cutting-edge solutions based on Oracle's data management offerings.
• Design and participate in technology pilot projects or proof of concept (POC) activities
• Define values propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitors' products
• Support and develop existing customer and partner relationships and skills
• Complete the technical requirement for request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP)
• Help drive sales opportunities to successful completion
• Define and drive pre-sales initiatives in target accounts and territories
• Represent Oracle in marketing events as required
• Actively develop cloud platform expertise
• Oracle sales consultants must be excellent communicators, able to develop and articulate complex technological issues in a straightforward way to both decision makers and technical personnel alike.
• This role requires skills from a blend of traditional infrastructure technologies with focus on Oracle Database EE, Oracle Nosql, and Big data technologies,
• To be suitable and successful in this job you should be widely regarded as a subject matter expert in your current role, and deep expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) tools, Data Warehouse (DW), Data Modelling concepts and SQL/PLSQL.
• Basic Knowledge/awareness of Tableau/Power BI/ML Studio/Snowflake and Azure/GCP/AWS background is a plus
• Self-driven and result oriented
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships with customers, earn trusted advisor status
• Demonstrate excellent diplomacy, negotiation and collaboration abilities.
• Customer focused
• Effective communication (verbal & written)
• Focus on relationships (internal & external)
• Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
• Team player
• Confident and decisive
• Be able to communicate at management level as well as at a technical expert level.
• Have a BSc. or equivalent or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
• Have at least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies. (with at least 10 years of overall IT experience)
• Excellent command of Arabic and English languages.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.