Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions are recruiting for experienced and forward thinking Business Process Manager. This is full time and permanent position and working for very well established engineering company. Very interesting and varied role with a scope for progression. You will be re-designing and creating automation for Administrative Business Process, you will be dealing with C-Level stakeholders and should have created and led an Administration / Admin department previously.
We’re looking for someone who can not only design processes, but who thrives in implementing them and watching them become a reality and then reviewing them again
We require you to evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business admin processes. As process manager you work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with company strategic goals. You will be required to work collaboratively across all departments of the organisation to help improve the management of a business process. You will also need to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability, and assist the company to meet its business objectives and goals.
• Custodian Of All Business Processes For The Business
• Evaluate Existing Business Processes To Meet Business Objectives
• Create Documentation To Outline Processes
• Keep Business Process Library Up To Date Using Analytical Skills,
• Suggest And Implement Process Improvements
• Deliver Process Changes As A Result Of Strategic Changes Made
• Manage Process Improvement Teams To Implement Process Improvements
• Monitor and Conduct Ongoing Analysis To Ensure Processes Are Continually Meeting Business Objectives
• Update Department Procedures and Policies Where Applicable
• Experience with business process automation
• Administration / Business Support
• Business Excellence
• An exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease
• A responsive decision maker, willing to make judgement calls and difficult decisions
• Ability to collaborate with vendors and employees.
• A proactive attitude and willingness to adapt to the requirements of a fast-growing organisation.
• Ability to influence at all work levels.
• Role models personal integrity which has proven to inspire and gain commitment from a loyal team.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.