Job description / Role
You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
- Lead, supervise and develop a team of a contact center agents in order to meet the required level of service.
- Forecast, develop, implement and monitor a flexible operational plan for staffing levels and shift patterns to deliver quality service to customers at acceptable service standards and maintain sustainable relationships with existing and potential customers
- Lead & supervise the operations processes of the contact center that effectively and efficiently handles the various types of incoming interactions, (phone, e-mails, websites, chats etc.)
- The role holder is required to act as the Single Point of Contact ("SPOC") and take ownership for all service support matters related to their respective customers in line with the approved segmentation rules
- Conduct weekly/monthly one to one sessions with all contact center employees to ensure ongoing performance improvement.
- Follow and track service indicators for the Contact Centre functions in order to measure the efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of the core service processes.
- Conduct ongoing coaching session to CCA to ensure the quality standards are achieved
- Co-ordinate with the internal support functions and business units for all complains received through the contact center to ensure Customer Complaints/Incidents are resolved according to service level
- Monitor the overall contact center operations and raise improvement recommendation to management
- Ensure that timely and accurate Management reports provided to relevant Management for effective decision making and corrective action
- Manage Contact Centre employees, setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal - in order to maximize productivity and achieve service level.
- Primary responsible for achieving the contact center Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- The Supervisor will work with the Contact Center Manager and Operations Support Specialist to co-ordinate for the required reporting requirements and workforce management plan
- Prepare and present inputs related to organizational/ departmental/ project budgets to the next reporting line.
- Manage and control the actual cost verses budget on periodic basis and provide financial reports/data related to the department/ divisional/ project's financial performance.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes for the respective function/department and ensure reviewing and keeping the existing ones updated as part of the 'continuous process improvement'.
- Manage implementation of relevant electronic systems to bring efficiency and effectiveness existing processes.
- Set objectives/ KPIs/ milestones for the respective department/ function and conduct appraisals for direct repartees on Electronic Performance Management System.
- Ensure that team members are provided learning and career development opportunities by identifying successors within the team, preparing them for the next accountable roles and recommending them for external trainings whenever required in consultation with HR Department.
- Ensure that productivity and service delivery of the department is improved on continuous basis by keeping team members motivated and retained.
- 3 years in supervising or managing a Contact Center within an International IT / Telecommunications organization
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Service
- Good understanding of V.VIP clients' needs
- Good understanding of V.VIP data sensitivity
- Good technical skills and ability to adapt and learn new system-based service fulfillment and service management activities quickly
- University Degree in any related field
- Fluent in Arabic - Native Level (Oral & Written).
- Fluent in English - Native Level (Oral & Written).
- People management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a Team Environment and Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and Power point.
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this "sea" change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Executive
A Leading Orthopedic Practice In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|