Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Job description / Role
• Under supervision of assigned staff, to perform a variety of cashiering functions within assigned area; and to respond to questions and inquiries from Supervisor & Finance Manager.
• Supervising Cashier’s team, by checking their work, preparation of duty roasters & helping them in work whenever required.
• Receive & count all On Board Sales cash, received from Air Arabia Cashiers & update excel sheet on daily basis.
• Communication with Air Arabia CCDS department, replying & follow up for the queries.
• Reconcile cash receipts with POS slips for Crew Papers for On Board Cash Sales.
• Reconciling credit card sales with cc settlements, ensuring all credit card sales should be credited to bank, in case of any difference quickly inform to supervisors.
• Sending detail for FX to General Cashier for exchanging all forex with AED on daily basis.
• Preparing deposit slips & handing over all cash to General Cashier for further deposit to bank.
• Updating commission sheet for commission paid to Crew on daily basis & sending this to Financial Analyst at month end.
• Updating Coupons, Complimentary items detail on daily basis & sending to Financial Analyst at month end.
• Issuing Float Cash to different flights updating in system.
• Preparing Cash Shortage report & sending to Financial Analyst on daily basis.
• Reporting all discrepancies to Financial Analyst & later share with Air Arabia CCDS.
• Keeping record of Petty Cash & Coins in hand.
• Any other work assigned by supervisor.
AED 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Transportation, Meals
• Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
• Education: Minimum Graduation, Accounting graduate is a plus.
• 3-5 years of working experience in same capacity.
• Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs & POS.
• Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication.
• Expert in building strong customer relationship.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies