Job description / Role
The Chef De Partie will assist in managing the Kitchen operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of food quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals. The role includes key responsibilities such as:
- Adhering to local regulations concerning health, safety, HACCP and other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Assisting in managing the day-to-day operation of the Kitchen
- Controlling and analyzing, on an on-going basis, the following: Costs, quality and presentation of food products and Hygiene standards.
- Assisting the Executive Chef in planning and organizing successful culinary activities
- Conducting daily briefings, Kitchen Meetings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Assist the Executive in manpower planning and all food production, on the job training, HACCP, Hygiene and EHS training activities.
- To ensure food is prepared in time for service and is of a suitable high standard.
- To continuously perform on the job training with all the Chefs in his section in order to have the most updated food techniques and standard applied.
- Have full knowledge of all menus being offered in the respective kitchen at any one time.
- To carry out daily checks of all refrigerators and freezers.
- Keep Sous Chef informed about all aspects of assigned section, including equipment, working environment, staff problems and departmental relations.
- Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should be a Culinary school graduate with a minimum of two years experience as Chef De Partie.
- Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCOR values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.