Job description / Role
Supervision, execution and reporting of Civil and structural works to ensure on-time, in budget delivery of projects to meet / exceed Clients expectations.
- Reviewing and approving design drawings and specifications and method statements.
- Conduct daily Inspections at site to ensure strict implementation of design and quality standards.
- Responsible for incoming material Inspection to ensure top quality materials as per approval.
- Initiate site surveys for facilities in order to recommend improvements / refurbishment and submit quotation for Client’s approval
- Support Facility services and other departments for civil and structural solutions.
- Ensure that CAPEX projects are completed within the approved budget for civil and structural works.
- Preparing structural design for Contactors and sub-contractors as per Client requirements in order to ensure all parties are clear on the project deliverables.
- Prepare execution program and implementation by overseeing the project to ensure the Contractor and Subcontractors meet the project deliverables.
- Coordinate and liaise with authorities, clients and Consultants to get approvals.
- Implementation of Health, safety and environment regulations, and to act accordingly in case of any violation such as not conforming with the standards.
- Responsible for handing over of the project once it has been complete to the required standards.
- Review and approval of built drawings.
- Evaluations of Consultants, contractors and sub-contractors to identify acceptable standards.
- Prequalification assessment of new Consultants and sub-contractors to ensure that they meet the minimum requirements in terms of quality, experience and delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager
Bachelors of Engineering in Civil Engineering. HSE Certification is an advantage
Minimum 15 years’ experience in senior position, 5 of which in UAE, ideally in a contracting or development company.
Structural Design, Project Execution, Quality Control. HSE etc.
Excellent Project Management skills, Planning and organizing Skills, Proficient in Job related software/applications such as Auto CAD, MS project and MS Office
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Project Engineer - Construction
Project Manager - Construction
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Civil Site Engineer
Paris Group International