Job description / Role
Reporting to the Resident Engineer, the Senior Civil Inspector is expected to perform the following:
• Approve shop drawing, method statement (MS), Quality Control Procedure (QCP) and Inspection & Test Plan (ITP).
• Site Supervision
• Site Reporting
• Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant ITP.
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience.
• Preferably with leading consultancy firms in Abu Dhabi.
• Construction supervision as a senior civil inspector on infrastructure projects / sewer / wastewater works. Preferably with experience on vacuum systems.
• ADSSC / ADWEA-approved.
• Proficiency in communication and in writing English is extremely important.
About the Company
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT) is a leading architecture and engineering consultancy firm offering integrated planning, design and engineering management services. Backed by a 50-year legacy, DAHNT has established a renown for outstanding design, ingenuity, creativity and technical excellence.
Since its original founding in 1956 in Lebanon, DAHNT has become a leading multidisciplinary practice catering to a diverse private and public client base. Sustained by an experienced, dynamic, culturally fluent and motivated workforce, the firm has successfully completed major projects in the Middle East and Africa. Simply, for more than five decades now, DAHNT has helped shape a better world.
DAHNT's synergetic and a multidisciplined professionals have successfully cultivated a distinct portfolio of projects in the fields of architecture, planning, infrastructure, transportation, water resources and environmental engineering.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Civil Construction Manager - Pumping Station