Job description / Role
Our client is an International Corporate Services provider, across private wealth services, company set up, accounting and compliance.
The Senior Relationship Manager works under supervision of the Director and is co-responsible for the corporate and administrative affairs relating to client services in the business unit with a focus on a particular client sector or product.
* The Senior Client Relationship manager ensures the proper handling of corporate transactions of (new) clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration, closing etc, in line with the local processes and procedures.
* Supports the department with answering complex legal & corporate matters and queries, in cooperation with the internal and or local Legal and Compliance Counsel, if applicable and where necessary.
* Manages an own client portfolio with clients and functions as dedicated contact person for these clients.
* Ensures the presence of a client service-oriented culture by timely (24h) responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication of team members with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
* Prepares and executes the Commercial Business Plan and relating budgets under supervision of the Director and close cooperation with the Business Developers, where applicable.
* Contributes to product/market development, together with the Business Developers and in line with internal procedures and guidelines, in order to contribute to the realization of the business development goals.
* Attends meetings of prospects and intermediaries in order to present and its services. Participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients
* Has compliance awareness when dealing with client acceptance and monitoring leg al and financial transactions.
* Ensures active transaction monitoring of the companies in the department in accordance with the Transaction Monitoring process and procedure.
* University or professional studies in law, accounting or equivalent level
* A minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience in a legal, compliance or financial services environment.
* Experience as a registered CO/MLRO is advantageous.
* Experience in setting up regulated entities in ADGM/DIFC is essential.
* Solid knowledge of relevant local regulations and best practices
* Solid knowledge of international tax law, local law and international company law (holding and finance structures, incorporations, joint ventures, liquidation procedures, (group) financing rules and corporate transaction.
* The salary offered on the role is AED 27K-30K+ benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management
Relationship Manager, Elite
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Aug|
Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Assistant Manager - Treasury & Investment
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|