Senior Clinical Healthcare Planner
VAMED Middle East
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Tasks and responsibilities
Market Research and Benchmarking
• Initiation, coordination, and analysis of market research,
• Assist in feasibility studies and market penetration studies with external consultants, complete data analysis and develop reports.
• Identify the regulatory and authorities requirements together with Design Development Manager
• Provide and regular update of the database with relevant data and benchmarks.
• Conduct analyses of space utilization, determine space requirements for expanding, and create solutions to meet evolving space needs together with the Design Development Manager.
• Macro Planning (health system/ facility master plans) and Micro Planning (Inpatient and Ambulatory Departmental Development).
• Responsible for reviewing and coordinating the architectural floor plans, interior elevations of clinical spaces, and equipment plans together with Design Development Manager.
• Prepare Medical and Operational Brief for health facilities with the input from the Design Development Manager, adhering to local bylaws and regulations.
• Assisting with the preparation of concept paper / internal documents including reports, summaries, and presentations for investment decisions and organize approval process.
Equipment and IT Planning
• Coordinate and review with multidisciplinary team equipment based on the planned services
• Coordinate and review with multidisciplinary team IT Systems based on the planned services
• Master Degree in Medicine, or other healthcare related field. A postgraduate degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in healthcare facility planning and commissioning.
• Good understanding of healthcare operations, business optimization and related processes.
Skills and knowledge:
• Good understanding of the international healthcare environment and healthcare project development. In-depth knowledge of local healthcare regulations and bylaws.
• Experience and in depth knowledge about Hospital Information System requirements and functionalities.
Knowledge about local insurance systems and related coding, such as:
• Current Procedure Terminology (CPT)
• Diagnosis Related grouping (DRG)
• Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
• Foreign language(s): Fluent in English, knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
Business Development Manager - Complementary Medicine