Job description / Role
Senior level litigation and arbitration role covering a wide range of sectors, with an international law firm going through some exciting changes in the Middle East
Global law firm with a well established and growing Dubai office in the DIFC. Known to to be a major international player but with a welcoming and down to earth working environment.
* Take a lead role in complex disputes before the DIFC, onshore UAE and English Courts
* Represent banks, funds, IT companies and litigation funders amongst others
* Take an active role in developing business in order to bring new disputes into the team
* Some responsibility in supervising junior members of the team
* Senior level disputes roles are few and far between in this market, and my client has an excellent platform on offer for someone seeking top quality work and long term progression. The firm has been going through changes in the past two years but is stable and the disputes team is incredibly busy.
This hire will have a key role within the team and a lot of autonomy, what comes this is clear prospects for progression within the team if successful.
To be considered you MUST satisfy the following criteria:
* Minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in this area
* Deep expertise in all forms of disputes resolution including litigation, arbitration and ADR
* Experience MUST have been gained from a well regarded international law firm
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas Sector)
Senior Legal Counsel - FS Regulatory and Litigation
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Legal Counsel - Fluent in Arabic
Senior Manager Commercial Legal