Job description / Role
A leading bank in UAE is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join their Compensation & Benefits department to support in remuneration statistics analysis, off-cycle salary and incentives revisions among other responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyse annual salary and benefits surveys and conduct market bench-marking analysis to ensure equity.
- Review and validate incentive payment requests to be approved by Head of Compensation & Benefits.
- Revise and help design compensation structures and develop best practice methodologies for the bank and the group.
- Conduct high quality analysis using Excel and IT tools on various compensation matters and prepare reports for the HR team about them.
- Carry out job evaluation for junior to mid level roles using Hay Methodology.
Background and Skills:
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Advanced MS-Excel experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.