Job description / Role
Responsible for the implementation of the Compliance Policy and providing oversight and management of the compliance program to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the Company are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting noncompliance with financial crime risks and applicable laws and regulations. In addition to providing advisory services to all business units on all legal matters, including corporate structures, follow up on key contractual arrangements. Manages the legal function and ensures the organisation's compliance with regulatory and legal requirements. Ensure effective application of Corporate Governance in accordance with the corporate governance framework.
* Manage and coordinate the implementation of the Compliance Policy across all divisions; ensuring the objectives and vision of the Compliance Programme are met.
* Work with key members in Compliance, IT, and other relevant teams to identify process enhancement areas and put in place a plan to manage required changes.
* Plan, manage, and conduct risk assessments and process reviews, as well as recommend and assist in implementing changes as a result of such assessments/reviews.
* Develop and manage the compliance monitoring framework;
* Enhance, manage and communicate the risk-based approach to identifying and escalation of risks, as well as assessment of impact on operations, to ensure any risks and issues are resolved promptly and effectively.
* Prioritise projects based on timeline, cost/benefit considerations and capacity.
* Ensure short- and long-term plans are written, communicated, reviewed and evaluated on a quarterly basis.
* Assist in smooth operations by ensuring there is no unreasonable delay in processing requests forwarded to the Compliance team.
* Act as the point of contact for relevant authorities on Compliance related matters and in all legal issues/disputes
* Act as the company secretary to manage all board and committee meeting logistics, attend and record minutes of all board and committee meetings, & facilitate board communications
* 7 years of experience with strong and proven track record in anti-money laundering and combating financing of terrorism, financial or banking compliance and investigations
* Outstanding achievements in the Compliance industry and other related fields (with recommendations).
* Excellent program management and project management skills. Fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic is a plus.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
* Experience in Management of compliance team.
* Experience with compliance, AML, sanctions monitoring reviews and investigations.
* Experience in the field of operational risk analysis of money laundering and combating financing of terrorism from an international, regional and local perspective
* Commercial and Long-term strategic perspective.
* Detail-oriented, efficient and organized.
* Responds well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
* Good communication and influencing skills.
* Strong leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills.
* Academic degree in Law, Business Management, Economy, Finance or Accounting.
* Bachelor's degree in law from a recognizable institution
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.