Senior Concept Design Architect
Job description / Role
My client, a leading international Architectural practice has an urgent requirement for an Senior Concept Design Architect. This is a role that requires strong Concept Design of large buildings projects.
The successful candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- RIBA qualified preferred
- 6 years' + experience in a design environment with experience coordinating multi-disciplinary teams.
- Middle East/ GCC experience
- Exceptional skills across Revit, Rhino etc
- Full project cycle experience from Concept to DD & IFC stage
- Excellent coordination skills with an ability to get the most from a team.
- Great client facing skills to maintain and improve relationships with existing clients.
- Currently located in the UAE will be an advantage but not a requirement.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.