Job description / Role
Our client is leader in project development and seeking a Construction Logistics Manager to join their project delivery team.
Our client is leader in project development in the region and has a strong pipeline of projects upcoming.
* Develop logistics programme and ensure delivery of project in line with cost, specifications and client satisfaction
* Provide construction and technical guidance on site
* Optimise labour, materials, plant and equipment for site activities
* Report to senior management on project tracking
* Competitive salary and medical insurance
* 15 experience overall and GCC project experience
* Experience with main contractor is a must
* Candidate must be based in GCC
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection