Job description / Role
Senior Consultant (Management Consultant with Healthcare background)
A leading multinational strategy consulting firm, is looking to recruit Senior Consultants and Managers for their Healthcare practice. The ideal candidate will possess progressive experience in consulting with passion for the healthcare industry. The successful candidate will focus on assisting health care clients in the areas of transformation, operational and performance improvement, service planning, Digital Health and Hospital IT strategy and implementation.
- Actively participate in planning and project delivery, including preparation of high quality project deliverable. Work within teams to provide valuable insight and high-impact solutions.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of a client organization.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into client recommendations
- Strong experience in functional areas covering Business Transformation, Operating Model Design, Process Re-engineering, Cost Optimization, Digital Health and Hospital IT strategy.
- Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge of the Healthcare industry .
- Senior Consultants - A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Consulting or within the Healthcare industry, whether with a recognized consulting firm or a well-known organization.
- A post-graduate degree in business, economics, health administration or related field. MBA would be a plus.
- Result-oriented individual with established interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Analytical skills to tackle challenging questions and solve complex business issues with minimal support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a flair for presenting with impact.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.