Job description / Role
Consult with Cerner clients to deliver consulting services.
We're changing how people think about health and care. We have a passion for new ideas that are changing the world by the minute. Cerner has been improving healthcare IT for more than 30 years. We strive to deliver value in all we do, and support organizations to deliver the quadruple aim of healthcare. Our technology supports healthcare systems, hospitals, GPs and community services to be the best they can be and to deliver connected, safe care.
Cerner is looking for a Consultant III to join the Pharmacy team in the Middle East and Africa. This is an exciting team that looks to push the boundaries of what can be done and is part of the wider organization of Cerner Consulting. You will be part of a dynamic team in which collaborative working will be paramount. As well as delivering value to clients, you will be expected to contribute and identify areas for process improvement internally.
As a Consultant III with Cerner clients to deliver consulting services. You will consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts. You will provide solution oversight, direction, and expertise to stakeholders. Drive client-specific solution configuration design to meet workflow requirements and make recommendations to clients.
In a Consultant III role, you will mitigate solution risks and issues, execute workflow and process improvement strategies, You will also lead client meetings and events, and drive internal team initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of related work experience
- Plus 2 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year in healthcare information technology?(HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other?client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 3 years of Software implementation work experience
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.