Job description / Role
As an Assistant Manager, you will be part of the Technology Risk Advisory Services helping clients manage risks arising from technology enhancements in the organisation.
A leading consulting firm based in Dubai.
* Assist the team in planning engagements, conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations with the clients, preparing work papers to support conclusions and preparing written reports.
* Attend preliminary meetings with clients; offer advice and develop a client understanding for the overall service process; communicate access and information requirements.
* Keep up to date with developments in Technology, UAE markets, relevant professional standards (eg: NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27001 etc.) and specific industry sectors.
* Pursuit of highest professional standards, specialist skills in technology and credibility in the market through continuous professional education, certification, contributions to professional groups and appropriate networking.
* Contribute towards managing the overall client service delivery in accordance.
* Contribute towards managing accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm.
* Ensure thorough project documentation and maintain electronic filing.
* Complete project assignments with minimum supervision and within the timelines provided by the management.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS.
* OSCP/CRTP/CEH/ECSA or similar certification.
* Must have hands-on experience in conducting the following:
* Red Teaming exercises
* Web application security testing
* Mobile application (both Android and IOS) security testing
* Network security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (including all network devices such as servers, firewalls, switches, routers, printers, end user laptops/desktops, etc.)
* Around 4-5 years of relevant experience of working as IT risk consultant or an IT auditor for a public accounting firm, professional services firm, technology company, telecom company or a financial services company, or comparable experience as an IT/IS consultant.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.